Lightweight, compact digital mixer
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
The LS9 series consoles follow in the distinguished footsteps of the Yamaha PM1D, PM5D, and M7CL, expanding Yamaha's digital mixing console lineup for live sound and installations. The LS9 series consists of the 32-mic/line input 64-channel LS9-32, and the 16-mic/line input 32 channel LS9-16. While being compact and light enough for one person to move and set up easily, both models include features that have been field-proven in previous Yamaha digital consoles as well as outstanding sonic quality. In addition to an extensive range of gating, compression, and equalization capabilities, there's also a built-in USB memory recorder/player for recording or BGM playback, and other functionality that give you everything you need for small to medium scale live sound or installed applications in remarkably compact, all-in-one consoles.
• Choose the Model that Suits Your Needs
• Lightweight and Compact for Superior Portability and Handling
• No-compromise Analog Circuit Design Delivers the Best Sound in this Class
• Intuitive Interface
• 16 or 32 Mono Input Channels Plus 4 Stereo Input Channels expandable up to 32 or 64 channels in Two Layers
• Extensive Channel Functionality
• 16 Mix Buses, 8 Matrix Buses, Plus Stereo and Mono Buses with LCR Mode
• Virtual Rack with Top-quality Effects
• Recall Safe and Recall Focus...Right Down to Head Amp Gain
• USB Memory Recorder/Player for Convenient Recording and BGM or Effect Playback
• Detailed Access Management
• LS9 Editor Software for Enhanced Operability and Programmability
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.