Digital Mixing Console
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
The Yamaha 02R96VCM is a new revolution in a line of production consoles that has evolved over the years in response to user needs become the de facto standard for production consoles: the 02R, debuting in 1995 and a fundamental reason for Yamaha's 2007 Technical Grammy Award, 2002's 02R96, and the 02R96 Version 2 released in 2004.Featuring 56 input channels and 18 mixing busses, the Yamaha 02R96VCM is backed by the impressive processing power of a custom Yamaha DSP7 LSI and offers the same array of robust channel functions as the DM2000 on its inputs and outputs. Its "selected channel" system fuses the controllability of a digital mixer with the feel of an analog desk for fast, intuitive operation when you need it. The analog input stages on the 02R96VCM feature head amps descended from those of the DM2000, developed with the input of engineers from around the world to provide transparent sound that's perfect for the professional domain.Want more? Take a look at the 5 new plug-in packages that give you both space and creativity in the production workplace. Or consider the digital domain where EQ, compressor, tape saturation and guitar effector VCM plug-ins offer the warmth and depth of analog circuitry. The 02R96VCM also boasts the outstanding REV-X reverb algorithm introduced in the SPX2000. What's more, it comes equipped with iSSP technology that makes creating realistic sound fields easy, giving you functionality within the console that would otherwise require outboard effects.The 02R96VCM also offers a high degree of integration with Digital Audio Workstations, and is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh versions of Studio Manager Version 2, allowing your PC and console to work together seamlessly. Certified to the global THX pm3 standard for surround equipment, it features four MY card slots, whose open architecture design provides compatibility with a slew of I/O formats.The 02R96VCM:a new revolution in a line of trusted digital consoles created to support you in the production workplace.
• A Complete Revamp of the Legendary 02R
• Precise 24-bit/96-kHz Audio and High-performance Head Amps
• 56-input 18-bus Mix Capacity at 96 kHz
• Powerful Channel Functions with Flexible Control and Patching
• Four Advanced Multi-effect Processors Include Surround Effects
• Versatile Connectivity for a Wide Range of Applications
• Four I/O Expansion Slot for Easy Expansion in a Variety of Formats
• Comprehensive Interface with Touch-sensitive 100-mm Motor Faders
• Scene Memory and Automix Functions for Efficient Workflow
• Versatile Pairing and Grouping Functions Enhance Mixing Efficiency
• 02R96 Editor Software Supplied
• Sophisticated DAW or Digital Recorder Integration
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.