NX Audio AMX-8
8 Channel Automatic Mixer
4.6 out of 5 stars (5 Votes)
The NX-Audio AMX8 automatic mixer is ideal for conference, seminars, teleconferencing, temples, churches, mosques, broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under processor control with advanced algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-selected switch for each Mic/line channel allows choice of one channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, 16 pcs AMX8 can be linked to create a 128 ch system for lrge multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
• 8Mic/line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel.
• Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level.
• Single threshold setting for all channels.
• Individual gains control fro each channel.
• Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions.
• Master output level control.
• External control capability enables the AMX8 to trigger other device +4V DC control voltage out a voltage appears when the associated inputs gate opens or turns.
• 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel.
• OFF attenuation for each inputs adjustable to -20db.
• Output level meter with peak and RMS modes.
• Mounts in a single 19" rack space via rack mount.
• Maximum input level:-50 dbu (Gain at max)
• Maximum output level: 22dbm (THD+N) with 16 ohms load.
• Maximum monitor out put: 50mW(@1%THD+N) with 16 ohms load.
• Maximum gain: 69db
• Frequency response: 20 to 20 KHz (+3db)
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.