A full model revision takes Yamaha's high-end PC-N power amplifiers to the next level - the PC-1N Series. The new PC-1N Series amplifiers feature an extraordinarily solid low end, rich midrange, and superbly defined highs. They also deliver fast response and exceptional stability even in the face of serious power supply limitations. Refinements throughout this expanded five-model lineup make these amplifiers the new benchmarks for quality, reliability, and versatility in professional applications.
High power, exceptional clarity, and cutting-edge networking capability – Yamaha's PC-1N series is the new standard of professional power amplifiers. The PC3001N delivers 315W/channel of stereo power into 8 ohms (1000W bridged). With excellent linear power characteristics and refined hardware designs, PC-1N series amplifiers deliver the quality, performance, reliability, and sound demanded by today's professionals. Their specs tell you a lot but your ears will tell you more. Extensive testing and feedback on the physical design results in a more musical sound through greater audio depth and detail. The PC-1N amplifiers feature an exceptionally stable power supply, and provide thorough cancellation of physical vibrations with specially designed mounting for clear, accurate sound. The high power and high damping factor results in a remarkably tight and crisp sound – full and rich, as well as detailed and accurate.
The PC-1N series adopts a newly designed switching regulator that delivers the ideal power supply to the amplifier. It ensures a more stable and balanced supply of voltage and current, and eliminates fluctuations in output level. The result is clear, accurate sound with high reliability in a lightweight, power-saving package. The PC-1N series also utilizes Yamaha's advanced proprietary EEEngine technology. EEEngine cuts power consumption by a full 50% in comparison with conventional power amplifiers, yet without the slightest sacrifice in sound quality. The independent high-speed voltage buffer gives quick response, and the addition of new MOSFET circuitry to the buffer makes the PC-1N series twice as efficient as normal power amps.
• Excellent linear power with low distortion
• New generation EEEngine technology delivers extraordinary power efficiency
• Reliable rugged design with 2U size and ultra light weight (less than 13kg)
• Dual heat sinks and dual variable-speed fans for constant operation
• Networking capability available with ACU16-C and NHB32-C via Cobranet™
• Input/output connectivity via XLR, Euro-Block, and Speakon™ connectors
• 31-step detented level controls for precision calibration
• 10-point LED meters for precision monitoring
• Security cover to prevent tampering
• 18-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 17-15/16"; 27.6 lbs.
• PC3301N can be driven with 100V line as high-impedance distribution amplifier