Numark NDX800 is a high-performance controller for DJs who blend different kinds of music sources. Whether your music is on your computer, USB flash drives or CD, you can perform with it using NDX800. This digital deck has the feel and layout you're used to, with a twist of Numark innovation.
Numark NDX800 has a large touch-sensitive platter for controlling, cueing, and scratching your music, giving you everything you need for a complete digital DJ rig. Just connect NDX800 to your Mac or PC with a single USB cable and you're seamlessly controlling the music on your computer. Powerful Traktor LE 2 DJ software is included in the box, so you can get started right away. If you've got another favorite DJ software application, Numark NDX800's MIDI communication enables you to easily map virtually any DJ software for direct connection from your fingers to software.
But this advanced deck isn't just a digital DJ software controller - it's also a top of the line CD Player. Numark NDX800's smooth, fast and reliable CD drive works with both CDs and MP3 CDs. You can even connect a USB flash drive for access to thousands of MP3s without taking a computer or CDs to the gig.
• Control software and play from CDs, MP3 CDs, or USB flash drives
• Premapped for use with Virtual DJ, Traktor, and works with virtually any MIDI-compatible DJ software
• Traktor LE 2 software included
• Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
• Smooth, fast and reliable slot-loading CD drive
• Large, 7-inch, touch-sensitive illuminated platter with auto-calibration
• Control MIDI software via USB: no timecode needed
• Adjustable start and stop time for vinyl-like deck performance
• Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap Tempo for manual BPM entry
• Adjust pitch ±6, 12, 25, and 100%, in half steps (semitones), or bend with pitch buttons
• Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
• Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
• Keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track using Bleep/Reverse
• Single-track, continuous, shuffle, and programmable playback
• Fader Start plays the cued track when you move the crossfader (requires compatible mixer)
• Large, backlit display for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
• Outputs: stereo RCA, digital S/PDIF
• Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.