Installation Series Speakers
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
Yamaha's new Installation Series Speakers address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. And of course sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.
• Two horn dispersion patterns available: 60° x 40° and 90° x 50°.
• Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
• 15" low-frequency driver, 8" midrange driver, and 3" high-frequency compression driver with 1.4" exit.
• Switchable between bi-amp and tri-amp operation.
• Fifteen 10mm-screw suspension points (M10) provided for flexible rigging.
• Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
• Optional matching array frame available.
• Parallel-wired Neutrik NL8 and barrier strip connectors.
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.