Installation Series Speakers
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
Yamaha's new Installation Series Speakers address a number of important issues that give them unprecedented performance and handling characteristics for live sound applications, including permanent installations. In particular, phase characteristics have been kept smooth and consistent throughout the entire series, so you can mix and match speakers to suit any system and venue without ending up with hot and dead spots due to phase interference. And of course sonic quality is superb throughout the entire reproduction range so the full impact of the source material reaches the audience undiluted.
• 90° x 60° dispersion pattern.
• Multi-angle cabinet design enables floor monitor applications.
• Horn can be rotated 90-degrees, allowing vertical or horizontal mounting.
• 1.75" high-frequency compression driver with 1" exit.
• Eleven 10mm-screw (M10) and six 8mm-screw (M8) suspension points provided for flexible rigging.
• Durable black or white finish (can be painted to match any interior).
• Optional matching U-bracket available.
• Parallel-wired two Neutrik NL4 and barrier strip connectors.
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.