Monkey Banana Turbo 5 red, active nearfield monitor, LF Driver: 5 inch Magnetically, Shielded PP ceramic cone, HF thomann Driver: 1 inch natural silk dome, Frequency Response: 55Hz - 30kHz, HF Level: -6dB / +6dB variable @ 10kHz, LF Level: -6dB / +6dB variable @ 100Hz, Crossover - Frequency: 3kHz, LF Amplifier - Power: 50W, HF Amplifier - Power: 30W, S/N Ratio (weighted) thomann HF/LF: >90dB / 95dB, THD+N @RatedPower HF/LF: 0.05%/0.02%, Input - Connectors: XLR/TRS Combo Connectors,RCA Connectors, S/PDIF Connectors for digital signal, Output - Connectors: S/PDIF Thru Connector for digital signal, Input Mode-Select: Analog or Digital, Channel Select: Left or Right (Digital input Mode), thomann Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement, Input-Impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced, InputSensitivity: +4dBu (Balanced), -10dBv (Unbalanced), Weight: 5,9kg, Dimensions: 222 x 192 x 275 mm, Color: red
• 50W LF Amplifier/20W HF Amplifier
• Inputs: XLR/TRS 1" high quality pure silk Tweeter from Europe perfectly articulates high frequencies past 20 kHz. Combo, RCA, S/PDIF
• 1" high quality pure silk Tweeter from Europe perfectly articulates high frequencies past 20 kHz.
• 5 1/4" PP carbon fiber/ceramic composite cone ensures an extremely fast transient response from bass notes all the way through to the midrange
• Custom-made amplifier uses only professional grade multi-layer PC boards to ensure better reliability and better performance for higher fidelity sound