M-Audio BX5 D2
Next-Generation 70-Watt Bi-Amplified Studio Monitors
3.4 out of 5 stars (8 Votes)
The M-Audio BX studio monitor series is trusted by more musicians and recording professionals than any other. Now, the BX5 D2 monitors extend the bestsellers' legacy* with an elegant new design inside and out. We leveraged technology from our high-end monitors to extend the frequency response and provide an even more natural listening experience. Custom Class A/B analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrum?while the latest-generation woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. With the BX5 D2, you'll enjoy the utmost accuracy in an engaging listening experience.
• Bi-amplified design with 70 watts of distributed power for cohesive, accurate sound
• 5" low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows
• 1" high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides for smooth, clear highs
• Optimized rear ports for extended low-frequency response
• Magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
• XLR balanced and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear, and more
• Volume control
• Includes two isolation pads
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.