KRK ROKIT 6 G3
5 out of 5 stars (1 Votes)
KRK ROKIT 6 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 6" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 107dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 6 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
In larger rooms, where smaller monitors might not provide enough headroom, the ROKIT 6 G3 provides enough backup for even larger set ups.
• Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
• Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
• 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
• High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
• Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
• Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
• Front Firing Port - Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
• Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
• Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
• Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
• Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
• Peak SPL : 107dB
• Frequency Response 38Hz - 35kHz (+/- 1.5 dB)
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.