The NX Audio DX-9 USB is a highly spec-d 2-channel digital performance mixer, optimized for both traditional vinyl techniques and the latest digital media and computer DJ systems. Solid steel chassis construction, professional grade components and powerful USB MIDI capabilities make this a robust gigging tool, equally at home in the booth or the studio.
Ensuring the highest quality audio performance, the DX-9 USB has internal sound card is a 4 x stereo in / 4 x stereo out 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Interface, while the mixer-s audio output is via a whopping 32-bit DAC. The mixer-s vinyl credentials include a proprietary phono amp design with a signal-to-noise performance equivalent to that of the company-s top end hi-fi amplifiers; just as highly spec-d are the ultra-clean mic amp and high output headphone amp. A great function is the Send / Return and Tap BPM. which can keep your crowd swinging to your beat .
32-bit Floating Point DSP provides the mixer with powerful signal processing capabilities. 3-band channel EQ includes full kill on each band. On-board EFX include Delay, Echo, Flanger, Filter, Reverb, Loop, and Beat Breaker, and the dedicated EFX section features ON/OFF, Dry-Wet mix and independent send assignment (Ch/Mic/Master). You have a massive LCD with Back light which can be viewed even in very dim conditions
• 2 Channels (2 Line, 2 Phono, 2 Aux / 1 Mic / 1 XLR & 2 USBs)
• 8 + 3 Digital Effects for Crossfader
• Individual Low, Mid, High Controls
• X & Y Parameter Level Control
• Echo, Auto Pan, Flanger, Manual Filter, Auto, Reverb,Trans, Pitch Shifter
• Big LCD with Back light
• Send / Return function / Tap BPM
• USB for PC Playback & Recording
• 3 Kinds of channel fader Curve mode
• Channel and Cross fader Start function
• 3 Band Kill EQ for each channel
• VCA Controlled channel & crossfader