MIDI Production System Sampler
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
Akai MPC500 is the first portable MPC. You can sample and create music wherever inspiration strikes: on the subway, on the plane, or even at the beach! Whether you're traveling around the globe or just across town, Akai MPC500 is a perfect fit for your backpack, messenger bag, or briefcase. Beats and productions created in MPC500 can be dropped into your computer via USB or into your main MPC with the swappable CF card when you get back into the studio.
MPC500 is a 48-track sequencer with a 32-voice stereo sampler. It has 12 velocity and pressure-sensitive rubber MPC pads. 16MB of memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. When connected to a Mac or PC via USB, you can drag and drop data between the computer and your MPC500's CF card, just like a hard drive. Because MPC500 is compatible with other MPCs, MPC500 is the perfect way to extend your studio into your mobile lifestyle.
• 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM
• Pattern-based 48-track sequencer with 16 MIDI channels
• Velocity and pressure sensitive pads for responsive, accurate programming
• 4-way sample layering and velocity switching per pad
• Battery powered (6 AA's) or AC powered (with included power adaptor)
• On-board effects: two stereo effects and a master effect
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.