0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØde NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
• Power: 48 V Phantom Power
• Acoustic Principle: Pressure, Pressure gradient
• Directional Pattern: Three position variable ? omnidirectional, cardioid or figure 8
• Frequency Range: 20 Hz ˜ 20 kHz
• Output Impedance: 200 ohms
• Maximum Output Voltage: > + 16 dBu (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)
• Maximum SPL: 147 dB (@ 1 kHz, 1% THD into 1k ohm load)(157 dB with pad at maximum)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 87 dB SPL(A-weighted per IEC651)
• Weight: 860 grams
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 209 x 55 x 55mm
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.