Audio Technica ATM450
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the Audio Technica ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The Audio Technica ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The microphone's extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
• Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
• Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
• Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
• Durable performance for professional applications
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
• Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.