Audio Technica ATM250DE
Dual-Element Instrument Microphone
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
The Audio Technica ATM250DE dual-element instrument microphone features cardioid condenser and hypercardioid dynamic capsules combined in a single housing. Audio-Technica's innovative use of two polar patterns is ideal for kick drum: the hypercardioid dynamic element focuses tightly on the aggressive attack of the beater, while the condenser captures the round tonalities of the shell. The elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically impossible to achieve with two separate microphones. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
• Audio-Technica's proven dual-element design features two elements (condenser and dynamic) enclosed in a single housing
• Neodymium dynamic element provides punch and attack, while the condenser element captures the full audio spectrum
• Elements are positioned in a perfect phase relationship, something practically unachievable with two separate microphones
• Perfect for kick drum, guitar amps, percussion and other instruments
• Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad (condenser element)
• Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
• Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
• Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.