Audio Technica AT4060
Cardioid Condenser Tube Microphone
5 out of 5 stars (2 Votes)
Audio-Technica's AT4060 cardioid vacuum tube condenser brings the warmth of vintage tube sound to every shade of the SPL spectrum. With a dynamic range that far exceeds that of other tube microphones, it as easily captures the subtlest nuances of vocal and instrumental performance as it handles guitar cabinets and other extreme SPL environments. Featuring hand-selected, individually tested and aged tubes, the AT4060 achieves the coveted, classic sound of valve design without compromising the specification standards required for the most demanding recording situations.
• Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
• Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
• Regulated and heavily filtered heater current prevents noise contamination of audio signal chain
• Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
• Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.