Audio Technica AT4050ST
Stereo Condenser Microphone
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
Offering the realism of a live sound field, the Audio Technica AT4050ST is a side-address condenser with cardioid and figure-of-eight elements configured in a Mid-Side arrangement. This innovative stereo condenser allows sound recordists the choice of selecting a left-right stereo output or choosing discrete Mid-Side signals for later manipulation, a remarkable flexibility. The microphone's dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. Its transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion.
• Innovative side-address Mid-Side stereo microphone engineered for professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
• Independent cardioid and figure-of-eight condenser elements
• Switch selection of Mid-Side mode and two internally matrixed stereo modes
• Dual-diaphragm capsules maintain precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics remain constant over years of use
• Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
• Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
• State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• Certified by the METAlliance (Music Engineering and Technology Alliance)
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.