Audio Technica AT4047SV
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
4 out of 5 stars (1 Votes)
The rich, warm sound takes you back to the classic F.E.T. studio microphones. But there's nothing remotely old-fashioned about the technology behind that vintage sound. The AT4047/SV studio condenser's dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range. With a wide dynamic range, incredibly low self-noise and high SPL capability, this versatile microphone excels on vocals, strings, acoustic guitar, instrument ensembles, small vocal groups and voiceovers.
• Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
• Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
• Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
• Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
• Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
• Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
• Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
• State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
• Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.