Audio Technica AT4033CL
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
4.8 out of 5 stars (6 Votes)
The classic edition of the legendary AT4033 microphone, the side-address AT4033/CL offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A studio classic and bluegrass favorite, the AT4033/CL cardioid studio condenser is the microphone that broke the US$1000-barrier in its class. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033/CL's 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
• Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
• Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
• The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
• Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
• Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
• State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.