Audio Technica AT2010
Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
0 out of 5 stars (0 Votes)
The Audio Technica AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
• Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
• High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
• Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
• Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
• Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
Copyright: © 2012 - 2014 DJ Equipment India, Inc. All rights reserved.