The Crossfade LP² from V-MODA was named Headphones of the Year 2012 by USA Today & Reviewed.Com. The main points of difference between the Crossfade LP2 and Crossfade M-100 is that the LP² has a more bassy sound, does not have Dual Inputs, and lacks the unique Cliqfold Hinge that M-100 has.
• Refined 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Driver (Patent Pending): Inner and outer rings separate the bass from bleeding into the mids and highs
• Master Crafted Materials: More expensive driver and components than peer headphones at this price range
• Musician + DJ Collaboration: Over 50 legendary musicians and DJs collaborated on the sound, durability and features of Crossfade
• Analog Noise Isolation: Naturally cut out the distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise
• No Batteries or Artificial Processing: Powerful, pure sound without the two extra digital-to-analog conversions of battery powered headphones that pollute the purity of your music
• Minimal sound leakage: Immersive sound for you without bothering others view details
• Consistent Driver Quality: The spectacular sound is quality tested at 6 frequencies to maintain stricter consistency than the competition, often by an order of magnitude