The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is compatible controllers with Serato DJ Software. The Pioneer DDJ-SZ is designed for the DJs who are inspired by the performance of professional DJs. The new controller is 35 percent bigger than the widely popular DDJ-SX, sporting additional functionalities and features including extra large JOG wheels (the same size available on CDJ players), large performance pads with multi-color illumination, DJM style mixer, dual USB ports and a MAGVEL cross fader.
• Pioneer's flagship controller specifically for Serato DJ software
• Large 8.1-inch JOG wheels with "ON JOG center display" and JOG FEELING ADJUST
• Large multi-colored illuminated velocity-sensitive Performance Pads
• Dual USB Ports - Users can instantly switch between two computers for seamless transitions between two DJs
• High-End Mixer offering a generous number of controls and effects including Sound Color FX and new Oscillator effects to deliver more creative music arrangements
• DVS Functionality - The controller can support DVS (Digital Vinyl System) functionality using control tone to enable an external player to be used as a Serato DJ deck.
• MAGVEL Cross Fader - the unit features a MAGVEL cross fader (same component used in Pioneer's DJM-900SRT) that utilizes a contact-free magnetic system which can withstand more than 10 million operations. The "cut in" time of the cross fader can also be customized to the user's preference.