Numark's Mixtrack Pro II comes with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch-activated platters. With Numark Mixtrack Pro II, you get everything you need to DJ with your computer: hot cues, looping, and effects controls, a built-in professional DJ audio interface, plus Serato DJ Intro software.
Mixtrack Pro II comes tailor-made for dynamic performance. Create loops, launch samples, and control hot cues with the 16 backlit rubber drum pads. Instantly switch between Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode. Mixtrack Pro II's new slimline low-profile design is made to be played with a complete mixer section, precise crossfader, 3-band EQ, and dedicated music library navigation controls. You'll be able to spend more time interacting with the music and less time staring at the computer screen. Pitch and Sync controls are onboard for seamless and easy mixing and 16 dedicated effects controls let you add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more.
• 16 backlit rubber drum pads with Loop Mode, Sample Mode, and Hot Cue Mode
• Touch-activated illuminated platters for precise scratching and control
• Complete mixer section with a crossfader, 3-band EQ, and music library navigation controls
• 16 dedicated effects controls to add and manipulate flanger, phaser, echo, and more
• Built-in audio system for headphone cueing, microphone input, and PA system output
• Pitch and Sync controls for seamless and easy mixing
• Serato DJ Intro software included
• Standard MIDI for use with most popular DJ software
• Class-compliant with both Mac and PC; no driver required
• USB-powered; no power adapter required
• 1/8" and 1/4" headphone outputs