Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Controller With your signature sound at your fingertips, it's time to blur the line between DJing and live performance! The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Controller is the definitive hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2 - the flagship DJ software. Finally, you can launch clips in a perfectly intuitive, DJ-centric way - control Remix Decks just like regular track decks, switching between up to 64 tracks, loops, and one-shot samples on each deck. Best Of Both Worlds The Traktor Kontrol F1 workflow is rooted in DJ culture. Remix Sets, made up of your individual loops and sounds, load just like regular tracks in the super-powerful Traktor Pro 2 with Remix Decks. And your drum loops, bass lines, percussion, vocals, and lead sounds are ready for dropping into your performance. Four volume faders and four dedicated filter knobs provide full sonic access to the Remix Deck slots, and to add more flavor, you can route individual slots through Traktor's FX units. Scratch your live production via Native Scratch timecode control and then mix and fade into a 'traditional' track on another deck - fuse classic DJ workflow with the future of DJing. Traktor Pro 2 Integration The hardware and Traktor Pro 2 with Remix Decks software respond as one. Assign a sample a particular color on the hardware, and see the software instantly follow suit. And with the F1's slim profile, it fits anywhere. Slot it between your mixer and decks or expand your controller set-up with multiple F1s.
• Hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2.5
• Switch between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck
• Includes around 2 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets
• Sounds include beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, • Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass
• Import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live