Controlling essential features via mouse or laptop keyboard can be a challenge. Especially considering the focused work environment.
This is your moment to keep the dance floor moving and music pumping without room for error.
Enter the Denon DN-HC1000S from Denon DJ. Designed to interface and aid DVS systems (turntables / CD players) with today's most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live, the DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug and play, reliable hardware controller.
• MIDI Sub Controller for Serato Scratch Live
• Simple USB Plug & Play Connection (USB MIDI / Bus power)
• Dedicated Tactile Controls to Replace Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
• High Quality Steel Cabinet with Rugged Rubber Keys
• Serato Approved USB Controller
• File Select Knob & buttons w/Back-Forward Action Keys
• EFX Control by new mapping file for v2.1 or higher
• Track Select and Fast Search Buttons
• SHIFT/CLR Button
• 5 Cue Point and 3 Sampler Player Buttons
• Auto Loop Button w/ Loop Cut Knob & Roll
• Loop IN/OUT Button w/ Exit/Reloop
• File, Browse, History, Prepare Keys
• Tap Button
• MIDI Mappable for other DJ Software Systems
• 9.8" width X 3.4" depth
• Under 3 lbs.