MAX49 from Akai Professional places revolutionary MIDI and CV control at your fingertips. With an intuitive layout and included Pro Tools Express, Ableton Live Lite, AkaiConnect, and Ignite software, MAX49 offers instant, powerful creative capabilities. From its 49 semi-weighted keys and 12 real MPC pads, to its groundbreaking LED touch faders and built-in 32-note step sequencer, MAX49 combines cutting-edge Akai Pro technology with classic capability to give you an unprecedented music-making experience.
MAX49 is one of the most unique controllers ever engineered. Right away you'll notice one of its most distinguishing features: four banks of eight backlit LED touch faders, allowing you to assign up to 32 control parameters. You can use MAX49's LED touch faders just like analog faders by simply dragging your finger up and down along their touch strips, or you can perform instant leaps in any MIDI value from zero to maxed out and everything in between-an unprecedented, unmatched controller capability.
• CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
• Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins
• Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
• Mackie Control and HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
• 49 semi-weighted keys with Aftertouch for complete musical expression
• 12 backlit, real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
• 4 pad banks and 4 fader banks provide a total of 80 assignable pads and faders
• Large, centrally-positioned transport controls and rubberized pitch and modulation wheels
• Avid Pro Tools Express audio production software included
• Includes Ignite music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds from AIR Music Technology
• Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software included