MAX25 has all of the same features as MAX49, including CV/Gate output, semi-weighted keys with aftertouch, a built-in step sequencer, expanded arpeggiator, and revolutionary LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes. The difference between MAX49 and MAX25 only lies in the number of onboard controls. Where MAX49 has 49 keys, 8 faders, and 12 pads, MAX25 has 25, 4, and 8, respectively.
Like MAX49, MAX25 will come with AkaiConnect automatic-mapping software and Mackie Control and HUI modes for instant compatibility with many DAWs
• 25 semi-weighted keys with aftertouch for complete musical expression
• 4 backlit LED touch faders for gradual or instant parameter value changes
• 8 backlit real MPC pads with MPC Note Repeat and MPC swing
• CV and Gate outputs for use with vintage analog synths (1V/Oct)
• Built-in step sequencer for detailed track construction
• Expanded arpeggiator with latch and time division controls
• 4 pad banks, 4 fader banks, total of 64 assignable pads, faders, and buttons
• Included AkaiConnect software automatically maps to VST plugins
• Mackie Control and HUI modes provide instant compatibility with many DAWs
• Includes Ignite music creation software with over 275 instrument sounds from AIR Music Technology
• Ableton Live Lite Akai Pro Edition software included.