The Native Instruments Maschine Stand is an essential accessory for anyone using Maschine. It fits both first generation Maschine models and the new black and white MK2 hardware controllers, and includes a Mounting Adapter for use with standard drum hardware. Made of robust aluminum, with a black anodized finish and rubber pads for non-slip grip, the stand is designed to provide a strong hold, maximum visibility and improved ergonomics for both studio and stage.
Ideal for integrating Maschine into your drum setup, or just to hold your Maschine at exactly the right height for optimum visibility and positioning when performing live.
And, if you don't choose to use it with any drum hardware, this little stand still comes in handy to raise your Maschine off your desktop for an optimal and comfortable working position.
• Fits neatly into typical desktop environments
• 15 inch angle for maximum visibility
• Locating pins prevent the hardware from shifting sideways
• Rubber pads front and back make sure the unit sits snugly on the stand
• Non-slip rubber feet hold the stand steady on your studio desktop
• Comes with sturdy, die-cast mounting adapter
• Mount your Maschine like a snare drum on standard 7/8 inch drum clamps
• Not compatible with Maschine Mikro